• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

This thread is a perfect example of why I will not be around the football board much. It is only year 2 with Frost at the helm. If the team looks like this after year 4, then all criticism is deserved.
give me a break. Frost has played 20 games. It's ok to draw conclusions. Get off your high horse.

Things should be better at this point. Every coach that is recruiting against us knows it. You can bet your ass they're all out there talking to recruits and saying "look frost is a great guy but do you want to go to a bowl? Because I'm not sure chinander and frost will get you to one"

The program needs continuity but it needs it under a staff that has a clue. This one is setting off alarm bells left and right

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 5967d051423415e89276a8853d98eb1a_preview_featured.jpg
    5967d051423415e89276a8853d98eb1a_preview_featured.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 36

The only reprimand I saw was your creepster post about my hole. Thanks for heads up.
"creepster"?
I thought it was a funny double entendre about someone else's choice of words, but the football board isn't known for its wide-ranging sense of humor.

And I was reprimanded by @Red Reign for that as well, as you already know.
Again I ask, why do you continue to poke with the namecalling?

"creepster"?
I thought it was a funny double entendre about someone else's choice of words, but the football board isn't known for its wide-ranging sense of humor.

And I was reprimanded by @Red Reign for that as well, as you already know.
Again I ask, why do you continue to poke with the namecalling?
Because a guy called me out for what he labeled as trolling behavior to only engage in a more extreme version of it less than 24 hrs later? I thought that was pretty clear.

Yes actually, see 2017 UCF. Very mediocre scoring defense. Very good at creating turnovers and thus a massive + in points margin of victory.

Now, do any of those stats matter if no other scheme can improve the results with this personnel?

And if you believe another scheme works with what we are lacking, please show me :)

Do you really believe that no other DC and scheme can be successful/better with the current talent? I don't agree with that.

C

Because a guy called me out for what he labeled as trolling behavior to only engage in a more extreme version of it less than 24 hrs later? I thought that was pretty clear.
Are you serious?
I just went back to see his post you were trolling him for:
This is fracking pathetic. I'm losing faith really fast that this offensive system is gonna work in this conference as well. Enough sunshine pumping from me. We look so clueless. Unreal! Just flat out unreal.
This is what you refer to as "more extreme trolling"?
It wasn't a shot at anyone, just frustrated venting.

Why do you post such dishonesty so often?

Are you serious?
I just went back to see his post you were trolling him for:

This is what you refer to as "more extreme trolling"?
It wasn't a shot at anyone, just frustrated venting.

Why do you post such dishonesty so often?
Sigh. Take a look at what he called me out for. THAT is where the symmetry is.

I would say take it easy, but I know that isn’t possible for you, so, I’ll just wish you well.

Do you really believe that no other DC and scheme can be successful/better with the current talent? I don't agree with that.

C
There may be, odds are there is, but I can't think of a defense that can hide linebackers lack of ability absent of superstars at the other levels, which we quite clearly don't have. Just my .02 but as I continually stress, I'll wait until I can properly evaluate this staff and not jump to conclusions based off of the product inherited.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back