• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. TXschue

Oddest (Furthest?) Place You've Had a Husker Encounter?

I just ran into Scott Frost today at Cruz Bay, St.John.
  2. TXschue

Bivens has resurfaced?

Rivals confirmation: https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/former-2019-running-back-bivens-expected-to-join-nu-as-walk-on
  3. TXschue

Bivens has resurfaced?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">According to his social media, it appears class of &#39;19 RB John Bivens (6-1, 205 ⭐⭐⭐) has joined the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Huskers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Huskers</a> roster.</p>&mdash; Brandon Cavanaugh...
  4. TXschue

2019 Regular Season Prediction Contest; Winner: Ackos

South Alabama W @Colorado W Northern Illinois W @Illinois W Ohio State W Northwestern W @Minnesota L Indiana W @Purdue L Wisconsin W @Maryland W Iowa L 450
  5. TXschue

Question from the radio yesterday

Adding to this, does his brother's modest success in an NFL training camp bolster his perceived pedigree and make it more likely that an offer is extended?
  6. TXschue

Fall Practice (8/5/19) Defensive Coaches & Players Interviews

I know of a guy, with this specific special set of skills, that actually has a tie to the team. Sounds like it should be a no brainer to set up the training sessions asap.
  7. TXschue

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

FANTASTIC news. NFL caliber D-lineman, plus stems the tide of negative news around these parts.
  8. TXschue

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

Per Sam McKewon, Green headed to NU....
  9. TXschue

Nash Hutmacher: Will Make His Decision in July

He has already stated on the record that the plan is to not wrestle in college wherever he goes.
  10. TXschue

Disable Ad Block

11. TXschue

Disable Ad Block

Site is unusable now on my Android phone. Constant pop ups
  12. TXschue

Disable Ad Block

Getting the congrats pop up on the Nash recruiting page post and the first time I opened this post
  13. TXschue

Transfer portal

Aside from the fact that he is no longer getting his education paid for.
  14. TXschue

Spring Practice (3/13/19)

Trevor Lawrence?
  15. TXschue

Rahmir Johnson runs a 21.68 indoor 200m

Rahmir looking beastly....
  16. TXschue

2020 OL Turner Corcoran

Come on down Mr Corcoran. With Benhart, there's a real chance those are your all-Conference, potentially all-American bookends for a few years.
  17. TXschue

NFL Combine Time for The Kid Stan

Recent comparison to me is Michael Gallup who started slow but came on late for the Cowboys this year. Instinctive, sturdy, strong hands, fast enough (4.51 forty) with a high level of competitiveness. Gallup was a 3rd round pick, looks to be a long time steady contributor as a #2 or #3 receiving...

Back