• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Charlie Strong-New Whorns coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's easy to have good defenses against their schedule its basically a bunch of glorified high schools. Overall not a bad hire for their 5-6th choice. Needs to find an NFL QB in a hurry. Louisville probably loses 4-5 games in the Big12 this year.

You think you know more about SOS then Jeff Sagarin? :rolleyes: Nebraska is rated # 50 in SOS while lowly LV playing all those glorified HS are rated #24! Now who exactly is playing that weak schedule? :rolfl:

You think you know more about SOS then Jeff Sagarin? :rolleyes: Nebraska is rated # 50 in SOS while lowly LV playing all those glorified HS are rated #24! Now who exactly is playing that weak schedule? :rolfl:

Don't let facts get in the way, Congrats Mr. Strong, you're a good coach and have been rewarded with big time job offers! I know of one coach no one even mentions in the vast numbers of coaching changes and rightfully so.

That CAN NOT be right. The b1g is a meat grinder and teams are lucky to have anything left. It's a reason the league does so poorly in the bowl games...they are still recoveering

Sharpe and Benning said this morning that Watson is not expected to go to Texas with Strong nor is he being looked at as the new HC at L-ville. Hmm.

Good find CT. That should shutup the doubters.

Actually, Louisville is 105 and NU 60 in SOS. You are looking at the rating which I believe is the average of the Predictor rating and Pure_Elo rating.

Don't let facts get in the way, Congrats Mr. Strong, you're a good coach and have been rewarded with big time job offers!

That CAN NOT be right. The b1g is a meat grinder and teams are lucky to have anything left. It's a reason the league does so poorly in the bowl games...they are still recoveering

Good find CT. That should shutup the doubters.

Nice job, fellas! Louisville has the #105 ranked schedule.

The N stands for knowledge. :lol:

Last edited:
Link? Sausage?

I provided links from cthusker, N ostalgic, Pops, and Red October. They are some of our resident experts when it comes to strength of schedule rankings. The numbers don't lie.

Louisville SOS rank (105)
Nebraska SOS rank (60)

It seems that this has shut up the doubters. :lol:

Last edited:
I provided links from cthusker, N ostalgic, Pops, and Red October. They are some of our resident experts when it comes to strength of schedule rankings. The numbers don't lie.

It seems that this has shut up the doubters. :lol:

Ummm, OK. So where did you come up with Louisville playing the #105 ranked schedule? Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back