• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Charlie Strong-New Whorns coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was actually agreeing with you, but ok. I've honestly never noticed Jeff's SOS rating before. Always just looked at the predictor. I knew right away that folks were mixing up team rating and SOS.

Yeah, I wasn't really picking on you or D. But I'm definitely picking on the guys who quickly jumped on the misinformation in their continuing attempts to disparage Nebraska (and ended up looking foolish). Go Big Red?

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't really picking on you or D. But I'm definitely picking on the guys who quickly jumped on the misinformation in their continuing attempts to disparage Nebraska (and ended up looking foolish). Go Big Red?

You weren't picking on me or Big D, but you quoted us and said we were embarrassing ourselves? I guess I'll try not to jump to conclusions next time.

You weren't picking on me or Big D, but you quoted us and said we were embarrassing ourselves? I guess I'll try not to jump to conclusions next time.

Just an additional opportunity to bump the thread. No harm intended. You just got caught in the crossfire. :peacesign:

Last edited:
So basically a strong 1AA schedule is what Louisville played. Whether he is a good hire or not I will cheer for his failure. Hook'ems down!!

well we only have to look a couple columns over if we wanted to do that and see Neb was 0-4 against top 30

Of all the schools in all the world why did he have to pick texas? I like the man but texas? Charlie what have ye done?

Your kidding right? 12-1 vs 9-4? They have the luckiest team on the planet ranked number 1? You should choose your services better.

Massey's is fairly well regarded... and in any event, there's much evidence that Louisville's SOS is terrible.

As far as Auburn being the luckiest, other than Georgia, why do you consider them so lucky?

Massey's is fairly well regarded... and in any event, there's much evidence that Louisville's SOS is terrible.

As far as Auburn being the luckiest, other than Georgia, why do you consider them so lucky?

Look it, I am also a Louisville fan and I am here to tell you boys that Louisville's schedule was easy to the third power this year. We all knew it and when Louisville blew the UCF game we all knew the season was over, no BCS bowl, no more heisman talk for Bridgewater. But one thing Charlie did was win three out of four bowl games blowing out the last two opponents in the Sugar and the Russell Athletic bowl. You turn heads when your teams do things like that.

Roy, I guess you missed the CF and Baylor game. Baylor was dismantled in that game. THe LV loss to CF was very very close and could have gone either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back