• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who is next one "N" and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its the lone sentiment here, but IMPO Lane Kiffin is a good college head coach. IMO he has done an absolutely great job at USC with recruiting and in getting results on the field. What he did to Tennessee was horrible, no question, but he has a fabulous resume and is a coach on the definite rise to me.

Correct.

Guess Alabama should be too....they just lost 5-star LB Reuben Foster who flipped to Auburn a few days ago....it happens....

Would that be UA to AU?

It is always funnier when it happens to someone else, particularly the hated Tide (I live too close to that fanbeast).

Well at least NU's defector, Dixon didn't flip to Oklahoma. Wait... who is our big rival now? Iowa?

Last edited:

Johnny Stanton is working Sean Harlow really hard to commit....the fact he is coming with his mom to visit is a good sign....with Stanton in his ear (not to mention a former teammate) he may be a guy who is in sooner than later...

Johnny Stanton is working Sean Harlow really hard to commit....the fact he is coming with his mom to visit is a good sign....with Stanton in his ear (not to mention a former teammate) he may be a guy who is in sooner than later...

I agree, I think the Hannon ship may have sailed(dont quote me on this), but I would love Harlow and I think you are correct that we sit good with him!

Last edited:

I think Hannon will be the next to commit but it will be to pig-soo-we. I don't know who to pick for Nebraska, there will be a couple more before the season starts i'm sure. Sandland is who I picked earlier but i'm not as comfortable with that one as I once was. Harlow wants to get it over with before season starts....

Stanton , with Hannon not far behind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :stickouttongue:

Not bad for a completely uneducated guess. :Biggrin: It's been a lot of work getting every other recruit to hold off their commitment so i could be right for once.

My guess is that we won't see another commit before the season starts. We'll pick up a number after they hit campus and see things for themselves. Between the football on the field and the signings coming it I think we'll have a good few months ahead of us. GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back