• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who is next one "N" and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct...

My guess is that we won't see another commit before the season starts. We'll pick up a number after they hit campus and see things for themselves. Between the football on the field and the signings coming it I think we'll have a good few months ahead of us. GBR!

Ok glad i was wrong! I will stay away from voicing my assumptions :p

Wrong answer! You making an assumption out of yourself is always welcome!!! I think after Rose transfers you may still be onto something! Stick with it! You were just a couple post too early I hope!

Ok glad i was wrong! I will stay away from voicing my assumptions :p

Wrong answer! You making an assumption out of yourself is always welcome!!! I think after Rose transfers you may still be onto something! Stick with it! You were just a couple post too early I hope!

We will not win a national championship this year. ( lets see if that works). :p

Correct...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by IndyHusker
My guess is that we won't see another commit before the season starts. We'll pick up a number after they hit campus and see things for themselves. Between the football on the field and the signings coming it I think we'll have a good few months ahead of us. GBR!

Nope. Just nabbed a CB today...let's get a few more in the next 3 weeks. Gotta get em early this year...it's not the 2000's anymore...gotta move the schedule up or fall even further behind.

Last edited:
Nope. Just nabbed a CB today...let's get a few more in the next 3 weeks. Gotta get em early this year...it's not the 2000's anymore...gotta move the schedule up or fall even further behind.

Just curious GFOA..... do you even realize you do this, or is this just the way you think?

Back to the thread topic:

Who will be the next Husker Commit? I would imagine the next move will be made well after the season starts.

Thoughts?

Any oustanding offensive linemen out there we are pursuing? I'm not trying to be facetious but we have some holes to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back