• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who is next one "N" and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait to hear reports of recruits coming for a game in memorial and meeting with guys who are already in. I expect we will read N N N N, and more N. I like where we are in the polls and under the radar with the commentators. Go Big Red.

My guess is you have been reading a certain poster on Rivals....:)

Hunt is the only uncommitted defensive player from the 2013 class who will be in town this weekend...so if a DT commits it won't be one on an official visit...check the thread at the top of this forum as to who is and is not visiting...

Rumor that DT Kyle Shortridge who took his OV for the USM game may be in town....long trip from FL....so if he does indeed show up on his own dime he may just commit....

My next guess is Hunt will commit this weekend and possibly a DT

Last edited:

Not too mention Hunt has stated that he more than likey wont commit this weekend. After de-committing to UCLA he wants to make sure and doesnt want to do that twice. I think he may even be looking at another Pac-10 school.

I agree....don't expect a commit from him...

Not too mention Hunt has stated that he more than likey wont commit this weekend. After de-committing to UCLA he wants to make sure and doesnt want to do that twice. I think he may even be looking at another Pac-10 school.

My guess is you have been reading a certain poster on Rivals....:)

Hunt is the only uncommitted defensive player from the 2013 class who will be in town this weekend...so if a DT commits it won't be one on an official visit...check the thread at the top of this forum as to who is and is not visiting...

Rumor that DT Kyle Shortridge who took his OV for the USM game may be in town....long trip from FL....so if he does indeed show up on his own dime he may just commit....

My next guess is Hunt will commit this weekend and possibly a DT

You got me. I just wanted to see what you recruiting gurus thought. I take your info over theirs anyday. I got my answers thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back