• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who is next one "N" and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think he ever wanted to commit to us. He's been an Iowa-lean for sometime.

I'm glad he finally got it over with. Now we can move on.

Mike Matya must not know what he is talking about then:

"Not surprising. He probably would have been a commit to NU at the BRW, but NU told him to wait until things played out with Sandland."

Mike Matya must not know what he is talking about then:

"Not surprising. He probably would have been a commit to NU at the BRW, but NU told him to wait until things played out with Sandland."

That would conflict with what Wisniewski said before his trip to BRW (Iowa being the leader) and what Casey Sayles said after camp (we are taking 3 tight ends). Seems like a classic case of the 'we didn't want him anyways' syndrome

Last edited:

FWIW

Eddie Vanderdoes to USC if not already reported here. Was wishful thinking. They may be assembling their best class ever. Too bad they dont have a good coach to work with all of that talent!:banana:

Last edited:
Eddie Vanderdoes to USC if not already reported here. Was wishful thinking. They may be assembling their best class ever. Too bad they dont have a good coach to work with all of that talent!:banana:

I hope your right, I think Lane Kiffin is a snake and I can't believe how well he has recruited and how well his USC teams have done considering their scholarship restrictions. I usually don't hate on people but I hope he crash and burns hard.

I know its the lone sentiment here, but IMPO Lane Kiffin is a good college head coach. IMO he has done an absolutely great job at USC with recruiting and in getting results on the field. What he did to Tennessee was horrible, no question, but he has a fabulous resume and is a coach on the definite rise to me.

I think he is a good coach too and have said so on here before....the sleeze factor he will have to live down...as I think it will always follow him....

I know its the lone sentiment here, but IMPO Lane Kiffin is a good college head coach. IMO he has done an absolutely great job at USC with recruiting and in getting results on the field. What he did to Tennessee was horrible, no question, but he has a fabulous resume and is a coach on the definite rise to me.

I think he is a good coach too and have said so on here before....the sleeze factor he will have to live down...as I think it will always follow him....

We might be on a raft with that opinion my friend. Mr. Kiffin is not too popular 'round these parts.

Absolutely agree

Kiffin is a stud coach in my opinion. I hear the sleeze label often, but I think a lot of that opinion stems from leaving Tennessee after one year. He couldn't help it that his dream job came open unexpectedly. He said and did some questionable things when he was there, but I give him some slack for being a young coach.(Seems another young coach I know gets a bad rap based only on a few nationally publicized events) Not to mention he was in the SEC battling with some of the most ethically challenged coaches out there. Monte has always been a stand up guy, and lots of his former assistants stand up for him, so he can't be that awful. Plus, the guy flat out knows offensive football. There is a reason Carroll had him as O Coordinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back