• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who is next one "N" and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will agree with the Sandland comment...

....I will also throw out that whoever Hannon chooses in the next week or so shouldn't feel comfortable with the commit until signing day. Whether that is us or Arkansas...

My gut on Hannon is that he'll be somewhat solid if we land him. Rose will be in his ear and I do think eventually the coaching change will weigh on him. Just hope we do and he sees through it

I think it will be Sandland also. I am pretty sure because 215, RR, Flas and *** said so!!! It can't get any better than that! :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

OL Christian Morris

Christian Morris will be announcing tomorrow. Im 99.9% sure it wont be us since he hasnt visited. He is going to UCLA in my mind.

LA kid to boot...like has been said he may still visit and we still have a chance as frankly UCLA is a placeholder for him...

Christian Morris will be announcing tomorrow. Im 99.9% sure it wont be us since he hasnt visited. He is going to UCLA in my mind.

I think it will be Sandland also. I am pretty sure because 215, RR, Flas and *** said so!!! It can't get any better than that! :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

Sticking with Mathis, but seeing the whales lining up behind this guy has me worried!

TE Jon Wisnieski committed to Iowa. It was reported that he wanted to commit to us during the BRW. I think this bodes well on the Sandland front. Hart and Sandland!

TE Jon Wisnieski committed to Iowa. It was reported that he wanted to commit to us during the BRW. I think this bodes well on the Sandland front. Hart and Sandland!

I don't think he ever wanted to commit to us. He's been an Iowa-lean for sometime.

I'm glad he finally got it over with. Now we can move on.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back