• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

T

Then get on some Wisconsin forum and convince them to wear black. Yes, I am a legendary fan who wears red to home games, just like the vast majority of other legendary Husker fans who have worn red to home games.
I've been to not nearly enough Husker games, in different states, but, I'll tell you right now, sadly, I've only been to one Husker football game in Lincoln. However, have had the pleasure of watching Husker Baseball, from almost every angle of the baseball field, we did win all 3 games, but that is another story.

T

Then get on some Wisconsin forum and convince them to wear black. Yes, I am a legendary fan who wears red to home games, just like the vast majority of other legendary Husker fans who have worn red to home games.
I know, I know. And, you get upset when we wear all whites, and lose. It was a request from current students, not people unwilling to change to save their HISTORIC program. It's quite obvious things have changed. No one in the Husker circle will be mad at you for wearing red, but man, why, would you be upset about a whole new Huskers generation, just trying to add their stamp on the program? If elitist thoughts of, "Well, we've never done nothing different" is your argument, well, we are now doing something wrong. I, for one, want to fully see the University of Nebraska, move forward, and be on top once again. Win, we just need to start winning again.

I know, I know. And, you get upset when we wear all whites, and lose. It was a request from current students, not people unwilling to change to save their HISTORIC program. It's quite obvious things have changed. No one in the Husker circle will be mad at you for wearing red, but man, why, would you be upset about a whole new Huskers generation, just trying to add their stamp on the program? If elitist thoughts of, "Well, we've never done nothing different" is your argument, well, we are now doing something wrong. I, for one, want to fully see the University of Nebraska, move forward, and be on top once again. Win, we just need to start winning again.
LOL...you act like they took a student body vote and the "blackout" was elected unanimously. Most likely it was just the leaders of the boneyard, a few kids just looking to try something, anything different...that's what kids do. It doesn't mean that adults have to cede their wardrobe to a couple of boneyard student leaders. I'm betting the student sections aren't even a blackout.

LOL...you act like they took a student body vote and the "blackout" was elected unanimously. Most likely it was just the leaders of the boneyard, a few kids just looking to try something, anything different...that's what kids do. It doesn't mean that adults have to cede their wardrobe to a couple of boneyard student leaders. I'm betting the student sections aren't even a blackout.
I'll take that bet on the student blackout.

Last edited:

I w
I will be at the game wearing red, win or lose.

Last edited:

Lol, telling NU fans to go to a bar of they want to wear black. Like only true NU fans wear red. And no, you are not part of the NU program so saying "we" is silly. But I was trying to joke with you, hence the smiley, but since you got all serious I shall too. It is not about you, it is about the students and the student athletes.

C
It is about the tradition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back