• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

Are you part of the program or got a mouse in your pocket? ;)

C
I am a long time fan who supports the tradition which is part of our Husker history. For all of you who want to wear black, go to some bar and watch on tv what it means to be a real Big Red fan in Memorial Stadium. Anyone recall the ridiculing the fan base received in the National media the last time you all wore black to a game? Wearing black is ridiculous.

Um, they're trying to, in case you didn't read the first post.

Same tired act every year.

"Wear Black" guy pops up every year with the same worn out plea for fans in the sea of red to wear some other teams colors.

I and those I've talked to that go to the game every week will be there and will NOT be wearing Iowa's school color of black.

Last edited:
I am a long time fan who supports the tradition which is part of our Husker history. For all of you who want to wear black, go to some bar and watch on tv what it means to be a real Big Red fan in Memorial Stadium. Anyone recall the ridiculing the fan base received in the National media the last time you all wore black to a game? Wearing black is ridiculous.
Ive been a husker die hard fan since the 60's.Sorry but you dont Have any authority or power to say who is a real fan or not. Your opinion is exactly that (an opinion).and i guarantee i'll be rooting for the huskers win or lose as much as anyone. GBR. !!!

Ive been a husker die hard fan since the 60's.Sorry but you dont Have any authority or power to say who is a real fan or not. Your opinion is exactly that (an opinion).and i guarantee i'll be rooting for the huskers win or lose as much as anyone. GBR. !!!
You are correct. It is my opinion. And, I am right.

You've got to love the kids but that is the silliest idea ever. Nothing more intimidating than black stands against a black sky. You'd better yell loud so Wisconsin knows you are there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back