• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

I'm wearing Black to the game. In support of the Team and Students who want us too.

GBR!

Edit: Also I'll be ready for a 2 day mourning session, just in case the Huskers get blown out and I wake feeling in the dumps. Just saying.

So everyone join me and WEAR BLACK TO THE GAME! Its a win/win proposition.

I'll be the naked guy in section 26
7fd8e63d0a275c9dff7b20dbf5dd04e7.jpg

Last edited:

We are red, not black.
And we all know this, however, not only do the students love this sort of thing, so do the recruits. Some of you guys need to relax, and learn to have some fun. A one time black out in Memorial Stadium would be kick ass. It would certainly make headlines, especially after we WIN!!!

And we all know this, however, not only do the students love this sort of thing, so do the recruits. Some of you guys need to relax, and learn to have some fun. A one time black out in Memorial Stadium would be kick ass. It would certainly make headlines, especially after we WIN!!!
I just noticed the jersey in your avatar has a lot of black in it, and your "Best Screen Name" banner has MORE black than red!

You sir, are NOT a true fan!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back