• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

The only fools are those that think it is "cute" to wear black to a Big Red Husker game. Wearing black only draws attention to those who want everyone else to "look at me, I am wearing black."

Lol, gotcha. You are a true fan who is a member of the program and a legendary fan who thinks all fans that wear black are fools and not true fans. I am sure you have many look at me moments but let's not let hypocrisy ruin any fun.

C

Lol, gotcha. You are a true fan who is a member of the program and a legendary fan who thinks all fans that wear black are fools and not true fans. I am sure you have many look at me moments but let's not let hypocrisy ruin any fun.

C
Wearing black does nothing to enhancing the traditions or image of Husker athletics.

Here is the simplicity of the term, just so you don't get confused.
Metaphor is a figure of speech that refers, for rhetorical effect, to one thing by mentioning another thing. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two ideas. Especially to those who cannot comprehend the intent of written text, i.e. RedInMyVeins.
So, I'm a fool, I'm not a true fan of the team that I spend money to post on a message board for, and I'm unable to comprehend the intent of written text, eg metaphors (despite recognizing your metaphor and responding to it appropriately)? Any other personal shots you'd like to take at me? I know what the barrel of a shotgun tastes like, want to call me a quitter?

I'm honestly curious what the heck your problem is, at this point.

Last edited:

Here is the simplicity of the term, just so you don't get confused.
Metaphor is a figure of speech that refers, for rhetorical effect, to one thing by mentioning another thing. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two ideas. Especially to those who cannot comprehend the intent of written text, i.e. RedInMyVeins.
Sorry, just had to laugh at this. The link you posted in your I'msosmart comment doesn't work. It gives an error. I feel like there's a deeper meaning here, somewhere, but what do I know? I can't comprehend written text.

So, I'm a fool, I'm not a true fan of the team that I spend money to post on a message board for, and I'm unable to comprehend the intent of written text, eg metaphors (despite recognizing your metaphor and responding to it appropriately)? Any other personal shots you'd like to take at me? I know what the barrel of a shotgun tastes like, want to call me a quitter?

I'm honestly curious what the heck your problem is, at this point.
Your inability to comprehend written words.

1x4gi7.jpg

And we all know this, however, not only do the students love this sort of thing, so do the recruits. Some of you guys need to relax, and learn to have some fun. A one time black out in Memorial Stadium would be kick ass. It would certainly make headlines, especially after we WIN!!!
Old school guys look at me and say, that guy’s old school. Yet I say, “LET’S DO IT!!!!!” Heck, I may even throw some black cameo paint on!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back