• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

Beg to differ, but it does matter to me, been wearing the same Peter Jersey #55 to every game I have attended since I received it in 97. I wore a black out tee over it in Madison... never again. :cool:

But yes in reality it shouldn't really effect the outcome of the game one bit regardless of the color you prefer to wear to a game, but it sure looks cool when we all show as one, 92,00 proud.
We haven't won a title since you got that shirt and you consider the black shirt look you did one time to be bad luck? :Bananalazy::Popcorn:

Beg to differ, but it does matter to me, been wearing the same Peter Jersey #55 to every game I have attended since I received it in 97. I wore a black out tee over it in Madison... never again. :cool:

But yes in reality it shouldn't really effect the outcome of the game one bit regardless of the color you prefer to wear to a game, but it sure looks cool when we all show as one, 92,00 proud.
And never been washed either

Yeah, its gonna be so cool to look like Texas Tech:
upload_2017-10-7_10-36-3.jpeg
I
Instead of like Nebraska:
Football.jpg

Heck, maybe a funeral is coming...

Last edited:

I think BLACK will out number red this game.
Just a feeling.
I don’t get it I really don’t. Black is the color of mourning and it is not a Nebraska color. Our claim to fame is the Sea of Red and the greatness of the fan base standing behind our team through thick and thin. Everyone wearing the same color shows our unity and the strength of our conviction and frankly is the best thing we have going right now. I just don’t think now is a good time to show descension in the ranks.

Last edited:

Funny to see all the BLACK today on my way to Lincoln. I counted 11.5 cars filled black and 4.5 filled with red. LOL! Just my observation.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back