• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit Period: Where The Cocaches Are At: Photos With Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would LK leave the number 1 program in the country for a parallel job at another top school? I think he holds out for the top job somewhere.
$$$, chance to not have to talk with Saban, more independence, needs post settlement money, like Orgeron?. Like attracts like, and LSU is in the swamp!

Language Alert! NSFW. Classic rant from the time he left Tenn.

$$$, chance to not have to talk with Saban, more independence, needs post settlement money, like Orgeron?. Like attracts like, and LSU is in the swamp!

So how does he really feel about Lane?

New drinking game!!! Take a shot every time he says "it's time" or "Lane Kiffin."

Why would LK leave the number 1 program in the country for a parallel job at another top school? I think he holds out for the top job somewhere.

I would have to agree, why would Kiffin leave Alabama? N2fl this doesn't make sense. When you say most say he will get Kiffin from Alabama, who are those people. I'm just curious because logically it doesn't make sense

Any Alabama success is considered part of the "Saban system". I he doesn't get a head coaching job, and moves to LSU, if he has similar success, it will all be his. The problem for LSU if he has said success, they will be replacing their OC sooner then later.

I would have to agree, why would Kiffin leave Alabama? N2fl this doesn't make sense. When you say most say he will get Kiffin from Alabama, who are those people. I'm just curious because logically it doesn't make sense

Almost every college football analyst on ESPN has mentioned Kiffin as the first option for OC at LSU. He and Orgeron are buds from USC if I understand correctly.

Looks like we are back in the thick of things. Amazing how a couple of coaching changes (Oregon and Arizona) can turn a recruitment on its head. :) :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back