• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Frazier Tweeted The Following just a short while ago:

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Many of our problems can be seen by the avg fan. My 11 year old son who's played 3 years of tackle football questions what we're doing on defense. Imagine what Tommy, Damon, and Jay see.

S and C coach should go, too.

Ironic that TO hired BP to correct the defense, and it doesn't seem better or is worse than it was before.

After letting it sink in for about 4 hours I still struggling. It's time to get rid of the defensive play caller, the Dc, lb dl and db coaches. I hate saying this but this crap is getting old. How in the hell do you not make adjustments or put your players in the position to compete? If this is what is going to happen for the remainder of the season, count me out. I don't care if we lose a game but the way we are losing is just not what #Nebraska fans deserve. I have fought, bled, and cried over this program. I didn't do all that for the program to become what it has today. Time for change! I will comment about the offense this week on Tommie's X's and O's. Trust me you don't want to miss it. #Huskers

Sorry, but I doubt it was really Tommie who posted this. Tommie is loyal, not an idiot. If he had compunctions, I doubt he would say it publicly, on some forum.

Sorry, but I doubt it was really Tommie who posted this. Tommie is loyal, not an idiot. If he had compunctions, I doubt he would say it publicly, on some forum.
Pretty sure it's legit CBob. Scott Shanle has it in his Twitter screen. If it was a fake, I doubt it gets posted.

Pretty sure it's legit CBob. Scott Shanle has it in his Twitter screen. If it was a fake, I doubt it gets posted.

Wow, then maybe, this could get something rolling? I am tired of defending my Huskers. I want the good old days back, don't you? Spoiled?
You bet!

We're talking NEBRASKA!!!

Goodnight all. I've had it. Been a sad day for all Husker fans.

Take care, all, and have a good Sunday.

Go, 49'ers! :)

We had arguably the best D-Lineman ever in Suh and parlayed that into what exactly? Have we even had a 1st time all conference D-Lineman sense? We should have been able to get 4 and 5 star DL recruits off of that big time.

Too bad it's too soon to know if Frost has what it takes to be our HC. Maybe if Bo stays around another couple years. Fitzgerald is maybe one we could get. That is if we the AD has a requirement of only hiring a homer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back