• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Frazier Tweeted The Following just a short while ago:

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

If, in fact, that WAS Tommie, that is an attention grabber. It gets the attention of those, like me, who are old enough to have seen him play. My guess is it will get the attention of the big donors, too. Are we seeing the beginning of a revolt by former players?

I supplied you with the link. It IS him.

I can remember (and so can many of you) when "Black Shirt" was a defensive attitiude, not a meaningless jersey color.

Having, in effect, two defensive coordinators just ain't working very well.

Like Frazier is any authority . . . he had 3 national championships in his grasp and could only win two. Quitter.

:Biggrin:

Tweets have been faked before.

Seriously with this stuff? Have you listened to Tommie in the past? This is on par with his criticisms from the past. And for the record, I am pretty sure those past criticisms weren't faked as I watched them and it was him talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back