• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Frazier Tweeted The Following just a short while ago:

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

What I find most disturbing about former players like Frazier or Peter taking their criticism public is that they must not feel like they can go and talk to the coaches in private.

If its true, then I have no problem with any of them making a public statement. Pelini isn't getting it done...and is making a lot of money in the process.

If its true, then I have no problem with any of them making a public statement. Pelini isn't getting it done...and is making a lot of money in the process.

I don't have a problem with them making public statements either. But it's too bad Pelini doesn't have a relationship with them such that they could help him from the inside instead of criticizing from the outside.

Seriously with this stuff? Have you listened to Tommie in the past? This is on par with his criticisms from the past. And for the record, I am pretty sure those past criticisms weren't faked as I watched them and it was him talking.

Don't be so gullible Impaler. That could have easily been GFOA wearing a Tommy Frazier suit.

Don't be so gullible Impaler. That could have easily been GFOA wearing a Tommy Frazier suit.

I guess we have to admit that GFOA has been more right than any of us all this time. Guy is still a little punk though! ;) KIDDING

Last edited by a moderator:

If, in fact, that WAS Tommie, that is an attention grabber. It gets the attention of those, like me, who are old enough to have seen him play. My guess is it will get the attention of the big donors, too. Are we seeing the beginning of a revolt by former players?

Wow, I am Ebenezer. I remember Tagge

I can remember (and so can many of you) when "Black Shirt" was a defensive attitiude, not a meaningless jersey color.

Having, in effect, two defensive coordinators just ain't working very well.

We have defensive coordinators?

UCF beats Penn State, we suck as a conference.

Amazingly, Penn State was only favored by 4.5. Apparently, UCF has a pretty solid ball club -- and something tells me, they'll be getting more votes in the polls this week than Nebraska.

Last edited:

What I find most disturbing about former players like Frazier or Peter taking their criticism public is that they must not feel like they can go and talk to the coaches in private.

Thats pretty speculative. How do you know they haven't spoken to the coaches? How do you know they even tried?

I think what's troubling about it is i value their opinions. It is one thing to hear whiners who know nothing about football complain. But when people who know football say things, it has more value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back