• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Frazier Tweeted The Following just a short while ago:

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having some fun especially after yesterday. Tommie was a great player and is a great guy, IMHO. DB was a good player and is a great guy, again IMHO.

I love to listen to DB's analysis and never miss a DB breakdown. I don't listen to Tommie as I didn't even know he had a show.

But Bo is a good coach IMHO.

thats not the argument. There definitely needs to be changes, but why are two failed coaches whose access to the program has been restricted, leading the charge here?

Leading the charge? Really? Far from it, actually. They are in agreement with, what appears to be, most fans.

Leading the charge? Really? Far from it, actually. They are in agreement with, what appears to be, most fans.

Damon is actually in an awkward position and even talked about last night on Big Red Overreaction. He will be talking to Bo this weekend getting ready for his broadcast work for the SDSU game. That will be one breakdown worth hearing later this week.

Just having some fun especially after yesterday. Tommie was a great player and is a great guy, IMHO. DB was a good player and is a great guy, again IMHO.

I love to listen to DB's analysis and never miss a DB breakdown. I don't listen to Tommie as I didn't even know he had a show.

But Bo is a good coach IMHO.

Bo is a good coach for sure. He's not a great coach and the problems under Bo are glaring. I want a great coach and one that doesn't put his team in the spot of getting blown up and blown out. Is a great coach to much to ask for at Nebraska? I don't think so. I want a coach who knows how to be a good CEO, hire the right leaders under him, delegates properly, and is mature with the fans and media. I want a coaching staff that is mature and intelligent and not just "rah rah rah". Can we have that at Nebraska? I still think we can. I don't want good, I want great. I don't want 9 and 10 win seasons. I want conference championships and BCS/playoff games. I want national respect and I don't want to be laughed at by college football pundits. I want real leaders and real results and real pride!

Bo is a good coach for sure. He's not a great coach and the problems under Bo are glaring. I want a great coach and one that doesn't put his team in the spot of getting blown up and blown out. Is a great coach to much to ask for at Nebraska? I don't think so. I want a coach who knows how to be a good CEO, hire the right leaders under him, delegates properly, and is mature with the fans and media. I want a coaching staff that is mature and intelligent and not just "rah rah rah". Can we have that at Nebraska? I still think we can. I don't want good, I want great. I don't want 9 and 10 win seasons. I want conference championships and BCS/playoff games. I want national respect and I don't want to be laughed at by college football pundits. I want real leaders and real results and real pride!

Now that is a well thought out, reasoned and articulated post. Overruled.

(that is "My Cousin Vinny impression).

The University of Nebraska deserves that.

Sorry, but I doubt it was really Tommie who posted this. Tommie is loyal, not an idiot. If he had compunctions, I doubt he would say it publicly, on some forum.

I don't think you get how Twitter or facebook work if you're questioning if this is actually TF. Aside from the actual calling coaches out, this isn't dissimilar to a lot of the things he commonly says on Twitter.

Whether you agree with what he said or not, it is Frazier and it's not a question.

I don't think you get how Twitter or facebook work if you're questioning if this is actually TF. Aside from the actual calling coaches out, this isn't dissimilar to a lot of the things he commonly says on Twitter.

Whether you agree with what he said or not, it is Frazier and it's not a question.

On TF' X's and O's he's pretty direct at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back