• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

Scheme wasn't totally figured out we did win 9 games every year
It would beat the teams we were supposed to beat (which we would all be clamoring for these days). But man was that scheme horrendous against any good teams the last few years of Bo's tenure. Just embarrassing. Maybe it wasn't entirely the scheme though. It really seemed like the players' brains fell out of their heads because of the pressure or something. I often wonder if we would've broken through and been a perennial top ten team if we had just stayed in the Big 12. Bo had all of them figured out.

Last edited:

send pitchforks and torches at me, but the man that started us down the road to where we are now is the one that every one worships. He promised something that he had no right to.
an-angry-mob.png

I’d hire him in a second as an OC. Frost needs someone in charge, lessening his load. He knows offense and a power 5 school would be wise to hire him. I believe he could help someone, much.

What I found shocking was, he has 3 kids now. I can’t imagine fathering 3 kids, all while in your 40’s :oops:. Of course, much easier to do if one is well to do and can afford outside help.

Anybody ever realize that Frost NEVER spoke about his wife or family in public? I realize some people are more private, but compare that to Rhule, Riley, or Pelini. I can vividly recall each of them talking about their families and how they were looking forward to settling in Lincoln, etc.

Not that we need a whole tabloid section on their personal lives, but I know that one of the ONLY reasons I've had any success in life is because I have the support of my wife, my family, and my close friends. I speak gladly about them and how I have their support. I hear the same think from Rhule all the time. To me, it just comes across as Frost being immature.

Last edited:

Anybody ever realize that Frost NEVER spoke about his wife or family in public? I realize some people are more private, but compare that to Rhule, Riley, or Pelini. I can vividly recall each of them talking about their families and how they were looking forward to settling in Lincoln, etc.

Not that we need a whole tabloid section on their personal lives, but I know that one of the ONLY reasons I've had any success in life is because I have the support of my wife, my family, and my close friends. I speak gladly about them and how I have their support. I hear the same think from Rhule all the time. To me, it just comes across as Frost being immature.
Yeah, that's been a curiosity. When he was first hired here, he issued a strong warning to the press to leave his family out of it. IIRC, he did talk briefly about when his first child was born but that's it.
Couldl be his wife simply wants to remain out of the limelight, which is completely understandable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back