• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
I see that FHC Scott Frost is "dying" to get back into coaching even if he has to climb the ladder again. Would there be anyone that would give him a shot with all the personal baggage he accumulated here?

Sure. I think it'll be a long while before he's a head coach at a P4 conference team, if ever.

Well he missed out on the Saban Coach Rehab program, so he’ll probably need to work his way back up as a coordinator or even position coach at a lower-tier program.

Which "the man"? My opinion is that in this century, several men made it a group effort to ruin Husker football.
Yep.

Pederson. Callahan. Perlman. Eichorst. Riley. Frost.

They all contributed to Nebraska football's continued irrelevancy. It makes me sad because Pelini was a nice link to the past since he had previously served as Frank's defensive coordinator.

I realize that his scheme had been figured out by Big Ten offenses, but I truly believe that if he had been working under Trev Alberts or Bill Moos that Pelini might have been able to turn the corner.

I think it would be best for Frost to get a NFL job as a position coach or analyst and ease back into things away from the media. That would be the best for him and if he could get something with the Cardinals and keep close to home for another year or two would be great for him and his family

Last edited:

1.ebraska_Forst_Hired_Football.JPG.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back