• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

If true, what a horrible wife. I mean, I bet she was spending that money, but won’t follow her husband providing it? She knew he was a football coach before saying, I do. She knew it was likely he could go almost anywhere at some point. Definitely had a part in that.

It's hard to say. And frankly not our business.

I just found it odd he never mentioned her. Ever. Not even in passing. I think the new AD already mentioned taking his wife to a Lincoln restaurant or something?

Frost and Mrs. Frost can do as they please regarding privacy, but IMO when someone is almost actively avoiding talking about their spouse, things probably aren't as perfect as they'd have you think.

It's hard to say. And frankly not our business.

I just found it odd he never mentioned her. Ever. Not even in passing. I think the new AD already mentioned taking his wife to a Lincoln restaurant or something?

Frost and Mrs. Frost can do as they please regarding privacy, but IMO when someone is almost actively avoiding talking about their spouse, things probably aren't as perfect as they'd have you think.
I agree. Don’t care either. That said, a wife should follow her man, or don’t say I do.

She was his mate too. When they got married there were no plans for Nebraska job. She should have some say in their family decisions. But as others have said, she did live here.
So, she was naive enough to think he was gonna stay at UCF forever?

I’m glad she did live there. She should.

Solid OC and tenure as a head coach at UCF. Shockingly horrible effort at Nebraska. I think to get hired again, he is going to have to clearly articulate what went wrong and how he will do things (whatever those are) differently to the folks that are considering him for his next job. Failure at the Nebraska job shouldn't preclude him from ever working again. But, it has to be clearly explained for his next employer. As an employer, I would put contractual stipulations in that make him easy to terminate as a way to mitigate the risks of hiring him and get the benefits of his potential upside.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back