• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Quick Run Down Heading Into a Huge Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then you're putting more linebackers on the field where they think we lack depth...

I personally think our 4 man line will be one of the best in the conference so I wouldn't want them to do that unless it's passing downs.

However, they are all getting PAID six figures to do it and I'm PAYING 20 dollars to tell people what I would do. So I assume we will go with their plan...

:rolfl:

I have a question. Everyone is saying "we will lose 3 or more to attrition". What, if for some reason, we don't lose 3?
It will be the first time in a decade it doesn't happen... But you have options of putting people on medical, walk ons that were awarded scholarships could also help out...

Well, then you're putting more linebackers on the field where they think we lack depth...

I personally think our 4 man line will be one of the best in the conference so I wouldn't want them to do that unless it's passing downs.

However, they are all getting PAID six figures to do it and I'm PAYING 20 dollars to tell people what I would do. So I assume we will go with their plan...

Where does Marcus Newby end up in that regard then? Do they utilize him at LB or does he get moved down more permanently to DE?

That's where my question is... I think once transfer papers are signed you have to have room for him with the plus 3. I'm not sure if you can say to the B1G office "well we took five guys in the recruiting class and we are taking a transfer that would make +4". I don't know how that works...

No knowledge out of the ordinary here, but wouldn't the student have to actually graduate to be eligible to sign transfer papers? Until the diploma is signed, wouldn't he be in the category of "he may show up here...or somewhere else"?

Has anybody heard any rumblings of "secret visitors"? Just trying to unearth some rumors..... or is this information burrowed away somewhere?

I am really curious what tricks the staff has up their sleeve for this weekend and what they will highlight for the kids. This is their first big weekend of recruiting, and every staff sees value in different areas. I assume the basketball game will be one thing, but what kind of things will they do to highlight our football program? Can't wait to see the tweets...

Weather is supposed to cooperate too...

He is a guy that I think coach Bray will say "woah" and have zero idea they had a guy like that laying around...

I expect big things this year from him...

I just hope he doesn't become our LB version of Charles Jackson... supremely talented but somehow never gets on the field

I am really curious what tricks the staff has up their sleeve for this weekend and what they will highlight for the kids. This is their first big weekend of recruiting, and every staff sees value in different areas. I assume the basketball game will be one thing, but what kind of things will they do to highlight our football program? Can't wait to see the tweets...

Weather is supposed to cooperate too...

That's huge news.

He wouldn't waste any time getting down to support the run, that kid was so quick and athletic...

I would like to see him move there and have Kalu be our nickel...

I expect a heated battle in spring and fall between Charles Jackson and Leroy Alexander for the FS spot. Both are extremely talented but I personally give the edge to Jackson. His speed is the X-Factor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back