• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked News & Notes on Final Weekend of 2015 Recruiting Cycle: Talant still undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to argue those...if we get 2 of the 3 it would be a coup.....

My top three kids that I'd really love to have coming out of this weekend our:

1. Paulo (This kids is an absolute monster and it would be nice to have an OT in this class. Distance could be an issue, but maybe our coaches can win him over.)

2. Hall (This kid has freakish athletic ability. Hard to say how the Wisconsin visit went, but he may be a WI lean and Georgia has recently offered.)

3. Alston (Great WR with the ability to stretch the field. Of these three, the most likely commit on Sunday night).

FWIW... Over the last couple days it's been announced that 4 or 5 Michigan players are transferring (I'd have to go back to get the exact count). It looks like Harbaugh is cleaning out some dead wood to open up more scholarships.

Michigan has 9 including a scholarship kicker too.....and a 2-star OT.....

By my count, I believe Wisconsin has now had a total of 9 decommits. Ouch.

To be fair, they have also been able to pick up a couple in the process (RB Shaw), but overall, things have not gone well for the Badgers.

In fairness three of those kids are graduate transfers.....so not a huge move by him....as they had only year left anyway.....

FWIW... Over the last couple days it's been announced that 4 or 5 Michigan players are transferring (I'd have to go back to get the exact count). It looks like Harbaugh is cleaning out some dead wood to open up more scholarships.

Hard to argue those...if we get 2 of the 3 it would be a coup.....

You really have to give Riley and this staff so much credit for keeping this class together and improving upon it. I'm super excited to see what they can do with a full recruiting cycle.

Bussey and Jones were gone there was nothing he was going to do with those two....so yeah full credit to him.....'A' effort and grade in my opinion....

You really have to give Riley and this staff so much credit for keeping this class together and improving upon it. I'm super excited to see what they can do with a full recruiting cycle.

FWIW Florida only has 10 recruits....nine 3-stars and one 2-star....and their coach was hired the same day as Coach Riley....

Oh most definitely. Considering a lot of people said we didn't make the flashy hire like Michigan and Florida did, I'd say we're blowing them away with all the talent they've kept and brought in. Here's to another big weekend. Show theses recruits what it means to be a husker. Totally agree with your top 3 wants. Paulo, Hall, and Alston would be an AMAZING finish to this class.

Michigan now making a run at arguably the top unsigned player in Iowa's class... RB Karan Higdon. Harbaugh just offered him. Iowa's gonna be sweating that one out (we know the feeling). :)

Love to see Paulo in a Husker uniform ...can't have too many beasts on the o-line.

How about the South Carolina LB with one year left?

In case you missed this last evening

Nate Clouse @NateClouse ·Big time get for the <s>#</s>Huskers RT <s>@</s>Mattsnyder42: Proud to say I'll be signing with the Huskers this Wednesday <s>#</s>GBR

B8pWr-5CAAA2oML.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back