• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked News & Notes on Final Weekend of 2015 Recruiting Cycle: Talant still undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja-vee Carrillo @javinero3 <s>@</s>Thekidstan <s>#</s>GBR

B8fKho2IcAAb_bk.jpg:large

Oh and a 2-star rating for a LS or kicker on the services is a very good....only a select few are rated 3-stars....the services frankly do not have the knowledge to rate these positions so the ratings provided by Rubio and Sailor are usually deferred too where Ober is a 5-star....
True, but 5 star doesn't mean the same thing in Rubio's ratings. It simply means the player is a D-1 talent.
Since we apparently got the #11 player, and #10 went elsewhere, does anyone know what happened to numbers 1-9?
wasn't the guy we had who got injured a top 5 in his class?

Last edited:

Note that it is still still a rating system of 3 through 5.....and he is rated #11 not #12....at the 5 level....

Yes Gabe Miller as I recall #5.....

http://chrissailerkicking.com/player-rankings/profile.php?player=4212

Rivals has a list of the top LS and where they are going....

True, but 5 star doesn't mean the same thing in Rubio's ratings. It simply means the player is a D-1 talent.
Since we apparently got the #12 player, and #10 went elsewhere, does anyone know what happened to numbers 1-9?

Last edited:
I don't care about 1-9; our special teams coach wanted this guy, apparently we got him. I reckon he's got 1 year to prove self or they will bring in another next year when they have had more time and bigger class to fill. Me, I look at it as need met - who is next to sign up? GBR!
Since we apparently got the #11 player, and #10 went elsewhere, does anyone know what happened to numbers 1-9?

Coach Riley deserves major kudos for preserving the class and adding to it.....solid A effort in my opinion.....

wow! can you imagine if this had happened here? they would be wanting heads to roll, starting with the AD LOL the Badger fans got to be shaking their heads wondering what the hell is going on...

My top three kids that I'd really love to have commit out of this weekend our:

1. Paulo (This kids is an absolute monster and it would be nice to have an OT in this class. Distance could be an issue, but maybe our coaches can win him over.)

2. Hall (This kid has freakish athletic ability. Hard to say how the Wisconsin visit went, but he may be a WI lean and Georgia has recently offered.)

3. Alston (Great WR with the ability to stretch the field. Of these three, the most likely commit on Sunday night).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back