• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked News & Notes on Final Weekend of 2015 Recruiting Cycle: Talant still undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thought I would start a catch all thread on the news and notes for this final weekend of the 2015 recruiting cycle.....

Quite Period starts tomorrow....which means the staff can have face to face contact only on campus, but can still call and use social media to contact recruits off campus.....Dead Period starts Monday......Dead Period begins Monday 2 February through Friday 6 February which has we know means no face to face contact on or off campus and but can contact recruits by phone or social media, letters etc....WITH THAT IN MIND once 2015 recruits have signed and returned their LOIs they can have unlimited contact with them.....thus at that point the Dead Period only applies to 2016 and later recruits OR unsigned 2015 recruits....from 7 February through 14 April its a Quite Period thus coaches cannot visit or have contact with recruits OFF campus....BUT can hold events such as Big Red Weekend on campus....

Last edited:

Oh and a 2-star rating for a LS or kicker on the services is a very good....only a select few are rated 3-stars....the services frankly do not have the knowledge to rate these positions so the ratings provided by Rubio and Sailor are usually deferred too where Ober is a 5-star....

Last edited:
We sit at 16 commits as of this AM....sounds like based on what Josh Harvey said yesterday and some discussions we have had on here that we coudl take as many as 22.....which means there is some attrition that we are unaware of that will be explained I have no doubt on NSD....

Oh and a 2-star rating for a LS or kicker on the services is a very good....only a select few are rated 3-stars....the services frankly do not have the knowledge to rate these positions so the ratings provided by Rubio and Sailor are usually deferred too where Ober is a 5-star....

Ober is a 5-star 2-star..... nice. :)

Posted these last night....

Mohamed Barry @BarrySwavey
·

Freshman all-American
1f624.png
my goal!!

Mohamed Barry @BarrySwavey ·

Training starts tomorrow
1f624.png
1f4af.png

Last edited:
The services do not employ anyone who has the expertise to rate them so yeah 2 and 3 stars if they are lucky.....as many are not rated.....Rubio rates the top ones and Jordan he rates a 5-star LS....

Ober is a 5-star 2-star..... nice. :)

Good stuff RR! I will be interested to see which of the official visits this week end on Sunday with a official commitment and which one of these kids decide to wait until Wednesday.

Yeah me too....I think we get 3 perhaps 4 this weekend....

Good stuff RR! I will be interested to see which of the official visits this week end on Sunday with a official commitment and which one of these kids decide to wait until Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back