• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue (11/2/19 ) BTN Tailgate in West Lafayette

Is that why you stopped doing a sticky for the post game press conferences?

I am just trying to find a little humor in an abysmal season, but if you want to personal attack me that is your choice.

C

No personal attack at all just pointing out the obvious. You were taking a shot to make yourself look good. Which I would never have done as it comes across as petty and small

Your teaching now on the post game press conferences. Never crossed my mind. The fact they were not sticky was was no I tend

You want it I will sticky it

I understand the sentiment. But 25 Million dollars left on the contract I doubt it.

But I do hope SF is open minded in identifying what the team’s problems are and making corrections if needed. In assessing things that need fixed, he should start at his own desk and then work in concentric circles outward. No one on the staff or team should feel their position is guaranteed.
This one started with a personnel decision followed by a pig headed decision not to do anything else. And that made it a game.

The regression at QB (and other positions) is alarming. And the decision making by coaches is equally alarming. Was Robinson injured? Why is our arguably best offensive weapon on the sideline in this last few plays?!
Unreal.
Frost and company continue to embarrass and frustrate the fans (and sports analysts that pick them to win) by finding “innovative ways to lose.”
well... it’s quite obvious that all of our coaches have no fear of failure.
Here’s to hoping for some rapid development and improvement with this upcoming week off.

From what I could tell, it seems like Wan’dale thought he could go back in the game on that last drive and the coaches wouldn’t let him. I think Coach Held was right next to him when he was pleading his case. Apparently Held told him “no” because he walked away and threw up his hands in frustration.

I’m not sure I agree regarding year 7, but If Frost gets run off any time prior to year 5, nobody worth a damn is taking the job. It’ll officially be the program where coaching careers go to die.

Might be true. Might also be true if we rattle off a couple more losing seasons, this will be the place where coaching careers go to die.

My opinion.

I do not believe you can ask a team to be tough and call the game the way Frost did. You want tough, call the game tough, not those 2 yd behind the line of scrimmage lateral passes that we can't complete at a 30% clip or those screens that Martinez can't throw.

I also do not believe you can ask the kids to do the right thing and then not do it yourself. It is clear, at least to me, that right now, Vedral is a better QB for this team at this time than AM is. Frost did not have the courage to pull his guy; he did not put the team first.

Again, just my opinion.

Edit: I saw in a different post Vedral is hurt and wouldn't have played anyway. Given how closed mouth Frost is, I do not know how this is known, but if true, it does change things. I still think it speaks to Frosts learning to be a better leader. Why do you feel you have to be secret with everything? What purpose does it really serve?

Last edited:

No personal attack at all just pointing out the obvious. You were taking a shot to make yourself look good. Which I would never have done as it comes across as petty and small

Your teaching now on the post game press conferences. Never crossed my mind. The fact they were not sticky was was no I tend

You want it I will sticky it

I was just trying to find some humor on what has turned into a crap show for the NU season, if that makes me petty and small so be it.

C

Last edited:

Not sure that Vedral was as healthy as Martinez. I think you put out the best quarterback he had available. Unfortunately he can’t somehow come up with a good offensive line deep into of the second year. And they still can’t figure out how to keep the linebackers from getting destroyed

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back