• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mich or Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just glad to see that Michigan seems to have showed up motivated to play all out to win this game. I was worried they might be flat knowing that the conference championship was gone. Could be a heck of a game.

I think Im rooting for Ohio State. I can almost NEVER, under any circumstances, envision a scenario where Id root for Michigan. 1. They're our division rivals (and a win gives them confidence/momentum), 2. If our only 2 loses were to an unbeaten Ohio State and (possible) Pac-12 Champ UCLA, that looks better for us, 3) Ohio State with an undefeated season is good for a B1G thats seen as a weak conference nationally.

Go Buckeyes... (I think i just threw up in my mouth a little).

Last edited:
Ohio State is a one trick pony....if Miller is out for any amount of time they are in trouble...

I think Im rooting for Ohio State. I can almost NEVER, under any circumstances, envision a scenario where Id root for Michigan. 1. They're our division rivals (and a win gives them confidence/momentum), 2. If our only 2 loses were to an unbeaten Ohio State and (possible) Pac-12 Champ UCLA, that looks better for us, 3) Ohio State with an undefeated season is good for a B1G thats seen as a weak conference nationally.

Go Buckeyes... (I think i just threw up in my mouth a little).

I'm inclined to like Michigan, division rival or not. Just don't like OSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back