• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mich or Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.

No they have not and are on their third QB who is a RS-Senior who missed the 2010 and 2011 seasons after blowing out his knees three times....

Problem is I think Penn State....at home...is going to beat them pretty soundly....they have the defense to shut down Ball.....

7-4 or 7-5 is not a big difference....but yes the last impression has the most significance....

I find it funny when fans are talking about Wisconsin has improved since we beat them....without looking at the level of competiton they played...now Nebraska has improved as we both know against a pretty decent schedule....

I like our chances to do the double over Wisconsin....

Didnt you learn your lesson after a week of predicting we would demolish Iowa by 30+...we lost our center and best DT and now we are going to possibly double up Wisconsin...a team that lives inside the tackles ...has ANYONE beat Wisconsin by more than a touchdown this year?....its going to be a very tough game...unless we double them up 20-10

I'm actually not that concerned....they have pretty played nobody this year and struggled to win 7 games....

Playing the Sisters of the Poor would make me nervous. Competition aside we just seem to not want to dominate anyone.

It didn't take long for Ohio State to score but Michigan starts out good with a big run by Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back