• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mich or Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.
An OSU win does help NU. I think Meyer is a good coach. A lot of people hate the guy but he has won wherever he has coached. I am glad we don't have to play them for the next few years. We will have enough issues with Michigan. OSU is not a one person team. They are well put together.

I think Im rooting for Ohio State. I can almost NEVER, under any circumstances, envision a scenario where Id root for Michigan. 1. They're our division rivals (and a win gives them confidence/momentum), 2. If our only 2 loses were to an unbeaten Ohio State and (possible) Pac-12 Champ UCLA, that looks better for us, 3) Ohio State with an undefeated season is good for a B1G thats seen as a weak conference nationally.

Go Buckeyes... (I think i just threw up in my mouth a little).

The B1G is weak this year hopefully they will rebound next year. Ohio State is undefeated and has two one loss teams ranked ahead of them imo proof of their weakness. Who cares if Michigan has momentum/confidence that just makes it sweeter when we beat them.

Big play by Michigan called back because of a penalty, come on Wolverines take charge in this game.

An OSU win does help NU. I think Meyer is a good coach. A lot of people hate the guy but he has won wherever he has coached. I am glad we don't have to play them for the next few years. We will have enough issues with Michigan. OSU is not a one person team. They are well put together.

Agree, Good Team and well coached. It's just if I had to have a rival, I'd rather have Michigan as a rival than OSU.

Agree, Good Team and well coached. It's just if I had to have a rival, I'd rather have Michigan as a rival than OSU.

Well my wife is alumni of Michigan so I would rather have OSU;). I was really wanting to start up a rival with Wisconsin. But with Michigan on our side and I think both teams are matched up well I think we will see a lot of back and fourth wins and losses with Michigan. I just want to beat them in Ann Arbor. I hope next year since I will be there;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back