• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mich or Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won our division and will be in the conference championship game, so I have no interest at all in this game between michigan and ohiouniversity at columbus. The exception is that I believe I read that Uben Mier had invited the their last national championship team to the game, with both the disgraced coach (Tressel) and ineligible player (Clarett)--in my opinion the 2002 title should be vacated and Dalaney should rule that no coach or player response for NCAA or University sanctions can be admitted to the locker room or bench area of any team. Having said this, I really don't care: Go Huskers, GBR, and let's go to Indy and take care of things.

This is one time you wish there was still 'ties'...:)

Not a fan of either school or their fan bases...

I think it's more important to root for Wisconsin to beat Penn State today. At least that would make UW appear semi-legitimate as an opponent in Indy. Should the Badgers lose, they'd finish 4-4 in the Big Ten ... with wins over only the four worst teams in the conference outside of maybe Iowa (Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue) ... and clearly below Ohio State and Penn State in their own division. I'd rather see Nebraska play a team that gets some hype and respect than simply a mediocre team that truly beat nobody of relevance this season.

Last edited:

They already have 4 losses and are unranked and most of their wins are against teams with under .500 records....and they are third in their division...so legitimate has passed them by awhile ago....with that being said I agree with you...:) :)

I think it's more important to root for Wisconsin to beat Penn State today. At least that would make UW appear semi-legitimate as an opponent in Indy. Should the Badgers lose, they'd finish 4-4 in the Big Ten ... with wins over only the four worst teams in the conference (Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue) ... and clearly below Ohio State and Penn State in their own division. I'd rather see Nebraska play a team that gets some hype and respect than simply a mediocre team that truly beat nobody of relevance this season.

They already have 4 losses and are unranked and most of their wins are against teams with under .500 records....and they are third in their division...so legitimate has passed them by awhile ago....with that being said I agree with you...:) :)

That's why I said "semi-legitimate." Yeah, they haven't beaten anyone yet. Today against Penn State is the chance for the Badgers to do something. And personally, I'd rather play a team that comes in looking somewhat decent -- instead of an absolute joke. Wisconsin would actually finish second in their division with a win today.

Last edited:
That's why I said "semi-legitimate." Yeah, they haven't beaten anyone yet. Today against Penn State is the chance for the Badgers to do something. And personally, I'd rather play a team that comes in looking somewhat decent -- instead of an absolute joke. Wisconsin would actually finish second in their division with a win today.

I just hope that Penn State game is long and they (whisky) take a beating and are extra worn out!

No they have not and are on their third QB who is a RS-Senior who missed the 2010 and 2011 seasons after blowing out his knees three times....

Problem is I think Penn State....at home...is going to beat them pretty soundly....they have the defense to shut down Ball.....

7-4 or 7-5 is not a big difference....but yes the last impression has the most significance....

I find it funny when fans are talking about Wisconsin has improved since we beat them....without looking at the level of competiton they played...now Nebraska has improved as we both know against a pretty decent schedule....

I like our chances to do the double over Wisconsin....

I'm actually not that concerned....they have pretty played nobody this year and struggled to win 7 games....

I know it, I would love a stress free game! I told my wife only 8 hours of the nail biting season left! Gotta love the come backs, but I'd love to see two blow outs! lol

Too bad we can't hit the flush handle on the side of the Shoe and be done with all of them....

Just kidding!! Sort of...

And didn't Missouri get Big 12 north rings after we beat them but had the same record. I'd be ashamed to claim that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back