• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

Yep, 7'1....play Zone with length and we can't shoot bad match up.

We have come to rely on driving to the hoop for our recent success. That will not be at all easy against Baylor, unfortunately. We are going to have to gut it out on defense to have a chance. Keep it low-scoring. If the game gets into the 70s, we very well could be in trouble.

We have come to rely on driving to the hoop for our recent success. That will not be at all easy against Baylor, unfortunately. We are going to have to gut it out on defense to have a chance. Keep it low-scoring. If the game gets into the 70s, we very well could be in trouble.
True and Austin 7-1 center will take it outside too

I have not seen any lines out yet, but I'm going to guess Baylor will be favored by 6 to 8 points. I'll just go out on a limb and say BU -7.5.

7'1, 6'9, 6'8, 6'7, 6'6 frontline.....47% 3 point shooter averages 75 points a game. Center is blocking 3.3 shots a game...ouch.

As much as I don't want to, I think I'm going to pick Baylor over NU in my bracket. That way, if we lose, it won't be as devastating. Sort of a win-win situation.

thats when you fill out two brackets. fill out one with your gut, and the other with your heart that has NU winning the natl championship!!! Then, when it happens, you frame it and hang it on the wall. shred the other bracket and deny its existence to anyone that will listen. Thats what i'm going to do. GBR!!!! :)

Interesting that Providence is also in San Antonio. After just beating Creighton. I wouldn't put it past Providence beating UNC. The Heels "should" win -- but they simply aren't consistently good.

Interesting that Providence is also in San Antonio. After just beating Creighton. I wouldn't put it past Providence beating UNC. The Heels "should" win -- but they simply aren't consistently good.

Just don't foul UNC players...or the death threats will flow! :Biggrin:

Interesting line up of teams in S.A. ISU, UNC, Creighton, NEbr, Providence, Baylor.

Baylor and ISU fans will root for each other.

Prov and CU fans will root for each other.

CU and NU fans will probably split to a certain degree.

Everyone will root against UNC.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back