• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

For some reason, I tried to sign up to the QuickenLoans Bracket tourney and it said my phone number has already been entered, but I can still play for bragging rights. This is the first time I've ever entered this contest, yet it says I'm not eligible because I've already entered? What gives?

For some reason, I tried to sign up to the QuickenLoans Bracket tourney and it said my phone number has already been entered, but I can still play for bragging rights. This is the first time I've ever entered this contest, yet it says I'm not eligible because I've already entered? What gives?
Somebody has your information

Last edited:
Yep, they saw what the Big 10 was this year......

Actually, the only conference to get two teams in the top 8 seeds.

Even Nebraska's seed was higher than quite a few brackets had predicted as of this morning -- with either an 11-seed play in or 12-seed.

And some brackets had Iowa out.

Big Ten got a fair amount of love from the committee.

Something tells me, it's a glitch in their system. Probably tons of demand right now, and their servers are being overworked. I'd try again later.

Even Nebraska's seed was higher than quite a few brackets had predicted as of this morning -- with either an 11-seed play in or 12-seed.

NU is lower than they were predicted and almost out.....Big 10 is going to struggle in the dance AGAIN

And some had Cal Poly out and Utah Valley in....silly ppl don't know there stuff.

NU is lower than they were predicted and almost out.....Big 10 is going to struggle in the dance AGAIN

Lower than predicted by a minority. The majority either nailed the pick or were too low. As it turned out, the loss to Ohio State was meaningless so far as getting into the dance (which seemed to concern some).

Lower than predicted by a minority. The majority either nailed the pick or were too low. As it turned out, the loss to Ohio State was meaningless so far as getting into the dance (which seemed to concern some).
most had NU 10 seed, so they missed that......Wisconsin got us in....lose that we are playing with Missouri

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back