• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

unmartin may not be pleased. His Zags having to play Okie State ... very difficult chore for Gonzaga. I'll pick OSU to win right now -- they are much better than a 9-seed, but slumped midseason and had Smart out for a good chunk of that.

I have already made my plans for SA. I am a fan of both teams...Creighton is my alma mater, but Nebraska has my heart. If they meet in the second round, I will definitely have a winner, one way or the other.

No doubt. I expect a great game. Just can't imagine anyone assuming we'll be playing Creighton in the next round. :)

Baylor is hot right now. Much like Nebraska to finish the season. That almost always makes for great matchups.

After all these years on the football board you're surprised? :Biggrin:

As much as I don't want to, I think I'm going to pick Baylor over NU in my bracket. That way, if we lose, it won't be as devastating. Sort of a win-win situation.

Another bad thing is home court advantage. Baylor is about 150 miles away. We all know how we've performed on the road.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back