• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

both Nebraska and Creighton playing less than 90 minutes from my home! Love it. I must attend!

What day did they say for those games ... Thursday or Friday? I was too excited to catch it.

Note: Baylor is playing very well right now. Made it to the Big 12 championship game and have won 10 of their last 12 games. This will not be an easy task for the Huskers -- and absolutely no reason at this point to start thinking about playing Creighton in the next round.

Note: Baylor is playing very well right now. Made it to the Big 12 championship game and have won 10 of their last 12 games. This will not be an easy task for the Huskers -- and absolutely no reason at this point to start thinking about playing Creighton in the next round.

I am already calling friends from Tucson and telling them that we are taking them out.

I think we'll have a chip on our shoulder after that 18-point swing against OSU. Baylor is a great team but I believe we are too. If anything, it will be a great game.

I think we'll have a chip on our shoulder after that 18-point swing against OSU. Baylor is a great team but I believe we are too. If anything, it will be a great game.

No doubt. I expect a great game. Just can't imagine anyone assuming we'll be playing Creighton in the next round. :)

Baylor is hot right now. Much like Nebraska to finish the season. That almost always makes for great matchups.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back