• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

I don't think we have the shooters against Baylor Zone and length that they have.....we barely made it into the tournament.

so much for all the posters thinking we were in for sure....almost a play in game.

I don't think we have the shooters against Baylor Zone and length that they have.....we barely made it into the tournament.

so much for all the posters thinking we were in for sure....almost a play in game.

The fact NU wasn't one of the "last 4 in" kinda tells you NU was pretty much is as soon as the wisco game was over.

Well, we are in and thus have a chance. Anytime you are an 11 seed, you will be playing a good team, but our guys have surprised me all season.

As much as I don't want to, I think I'm going to pick Baylor over NU in my bracket. That way, if we lose, it won't be as devastating. Sort of a win-win situation.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." ;)

If the team that beat the likes of MSU - on the road! - and Wisconsin shows up, we should beat Baylor. GBR!

What!??

Sorry P-Ville. But NOT playing a play in game pretty makes us an "in for sure". Esp when a team like SMU is out and Iowa got the play in. We were safe.

Although I sweated a little too!

Baylor is a good team and a tough matchup for sure.

But not only has Nebraska never won a Tournament game, but every time they have played, they have played like their hair was on fire and the other team was The Lakers, Celtics, and Harlem Globetrotters all rolled up into one. We've stunk every time.

Obviously I want to see us win, but I would really hope we play like we belong there and give Baylor everything we got.

If that happens, I'll be satisfied.

Baylor is a good team and a tough matchup for sure.

But not only has Nebraska never won a Tournament game, but every time they have played, they have played like their hair was on fire and the other team was The Lakers, Celtics, and Harlem Globetrotters all rolled up into one. We've stunk every time.

Obviously I want to see us win, but I would really hope we play like we belong there and give Baylor everything we got.

If that happens, I'll be satisfied.

Absolutely agree. Those Nee-coached teams were flat out rotten in first round games. Looked like they didn't even belong. I'll be quite pleased if we at least give Baylor a heck of a battle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back