• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

Way to go HUSKERS, congratulations on making the big dance. Great opportunity for them to show the nation just how bright the future is for this team.

Lower than predicted by a minority. The majority either nailed the pick or were too low. As it turned out, the loss to Ohio State was meaningless so far as getting into the dance (which seemed to concern some).

Let him dis the Huskers all he wants. The rest of us will enjoy this.:corn2:

Love the fact that the Huskers and Zags play in Friday.

Much like football, a loss by my team makes watching the rest of the day impossible, not saying I am predicting losses by Zags and Huskers...just saying I will be able to enjoy all of Thursday and depending on times (and obviously outcome of the two games) all of Friday.

First two days in the tourney are the shizzelll is the point I am making

NIT has better games....not loaded with all the should have could have and would haves

NIT has better games....not loaded with all the should have could have and would haves

The Holiday Bowl usually seems to have great games as well. That doesn't mean anyones goal is to be there.;)

IMPO, who cares where we are seeded. I am just happy to be there. I completely agree with HIO that I want us to be competitive in the least. Hopefully as a fan base we remember where we are. Year two of the Miles era and he has done something no other Husker coach has done in the past 17 years. Go out and play a good game, and build on the future. I can assure you, after seeing the turnarounds Tim has done everywhere he has been, especially CSU and NU, this dance thing is going to become the norm.... GO BIG RED! Beat the Bears! Tonight I enjoy that we are dancing. Not bad for the supposed 10th best team in the BIG.

The Holiday Bowl usually seems to have great games as well. That doesn't mean anyones goal is to be there.;)

True

I'm in my chair listening to my Sioux playing in the quarter final game with Colorado State...it's the rubber game of 3...The Sue up early 3-1 in the first.
That is the only dance I care about this time of year..the frozen 4

actually the NIT is full of teams that are currently thinking "we should have been in the tourney".."we could have won the tourney"..."we would have beaten that team in the 2nd round"

Last edited:

IMPO, who cares where we are seeded. I am just happy to be there. I completely agree with HIO that I want us to be competitive in the least. Hopefully as a fan base we remember where we are. Year two of the Miles era and he has done something no other Husker coach has done in the past 17 years. Go out and play a good game, and build on the future. I can assure you, after seeing the turnarounds Tim has done everywhere he has been, especially CSU and NU, this dance thing is going to become the norm.... GO BIG RED! Beat the Bears! Tonight I enjoy that we are dancing. Not bad for the supposed 10th best team in the BIG.

the tournament doesn't start until it gets to 16

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back