• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

He was just interviewed viewed on BTN "Selection Sunday Special" (90min program - his segment was about 15 min in) if this is what you are referring to. I think it is repeated on BTN beginning at 5:30pm.

EDIT: Thanks for the links HWM & DJ.

Last edited:

For some reason, I tried to sign up to the QuickenLoans Bracket tourney and it said my phone number has already been entered, but I can still play for bragging rights. This is the first time I've ever entered this contest, yet it says I'm not eligible because I've already entered? What gives?

Something tells me, it's a glitch in their system. Probably tons of demand right now, and their servers are being overworked. I'd try again later.

Or, Try another number! ;) Do you also have a cell phone, or make one up!

Baylor favored by 2.5 -- but it appears the line has already moved to 3.5. I was too bold with my pick on that line! Which is fine by me! :)

Creighton favored by 14.5.

Last edited:
As I said earlier in this thread, it's simply the two best days in the entire sports year. And I say this every year -- even knowing my Huskers won't be in it (until now). Some people believe the Monday after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday. Personally, I'd push for the first Thursday-Friday of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Even when I do work, I rarely get anything done.

I agree, I wont get much done again this year!

Baylor favored by 2.5 -- but it appears the line has already moved to 3.5. I was too bold with my pick on that line! Which is fine by me! :)

Creighton favored by 14.5.

Just looking through Baylor's schedule...they don't have too many questionable losses. Worst was against WVU I think. They're going to be a tough out.

And we get Marv Albert.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24488130/ncaa-tournament-tv-schedule-tip-times-announcing-teams

Yes, Central. TV is truTV, but all games will be streamed online, causing havoc for IT people nationwide. :Biggrin:

As I said earlier in this thread, it's simply the two best days in the entire sports year. And I say this every year -- even knowing my Huskers won't be in it (until now). Some people believe the Monday after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday. Personally, I'd push for the first Thursday-Friday of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Even when I do work, I rarely get anything done.

Not even close to the Frozen 4...

Sue up 4-2 late in the 3rd.

basketball is just to....... boring

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back