• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

IMPO, who cares where we are seeded. I am just happy to be there. I completely agree with HIO that I want us to be competitive in the least. Hopefully as a fan base we remember where we are. Year two of the Miles era and he has done something no other Husker coach has done in the past 17 years. Go out and play a good game, and build on the future. I can assure you, after seeing the turnarounds Tim has done everywhere he has been, especially CSU and NU, this dance thing is going to become the norm.... GO BIG RED! Beat the Bears! Tonight I enjoy that we are dancing. Not bad for the supposed 10th best team in the BIG.

Agree. Who would have thought we would be in the dance when we were sitting at 9-9? Great job by Miles and company.

actually the NIT is full of teams that are currently thinking "we should have been in the tourney".."we could have won the tourney"..."we would have beaten that team in the 2nd round"

which is why it makes it a good tournament.

It's the older of the 2 tournaments

True

I'm in my chair listening to my Sioux playing in the quarter final game with Colorado State...it's the rubber game of 3...The Sue up early 3-1 in the first.
That is the only dance I care about this time of year..the frozen 4

Isn't CSU just a club hockey team? I should know since I live here. Haven't made it to one of their games. Only the Av's and Eagles so far.....

Loving the fact that there are twice as many viewers on the MBB than the football page..... Not something you normally see in Huskerland......

thats when you fill out two brackets. fill out one with your gut, and the other with your heart that has NU winning the natl championship!!! Then, when it happens, you frame it and hang it on the wall. shred the other bracket and deny its existence to anyone that will listen. Thats what i'm going to do. GBR!!!! :)

Bookmarked!

Does anybody know where the Tim Miles video is with his reactionary interview to us being selected? It was on FB somewhere, but can't find it.

No argument here!

As I said earlier in this thread, it's simply the two best days in the entire sports year. And I say this every year -- even knowing my Huskers won't be in it (until now). Some people believe the Monday after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday. Personally, I'd push for the first Thursday-Friday of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Even when I do work, I rarely get anything done.

Extended version of the announcement celebration: (Watch Benny Parker -- he's especially hyped!) :Biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jYeFuoDr0h4?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back