• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

[video=youtube;nM4okRvCg2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g[/video]

Last edited:

Hockey live is not boring. Hockey on TV is horrible.

Hockey Tournament is really on the Black Entertainment Television channel?!?! Could there possibly be a channel less suited for hockey!?!? :lol:

Miles just brought up a good point, with both Nebraska and Creighton in the same site, even though it is in Baylors home state, there should be a good contingent (NU/CU fans + the fans of other teams that like to see upsets) rooting for NU

Miles just brought up a good point, with both Nebraska and Creighton in the same site, even though it is in Baylors home state, there should be a good contingent (NU/CU fans + the fans of other teams that like to see upsets) rooting for NU

Indeed. I hope the Jays fans in blue root for the Huskers in game one. And the Husker fans in red root for the Jays in game two. That could be enough to make it more of an even split. And there are a ton of UNL alumni in Texas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back