• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LETS DANCE!!

Indeed. I hope the Jays fans in blue root for the Huskers in game one. And the Husker fans in red root for the Jays in game two. That could be enough to make it more of an even split. And there are a ton of UNL alumni in Texas.

Tell me, is there enough love between the two schools? Hmm? :catfight: ;)

RKCYPZFALPQQLFV.20140317003701.JPG

Last edited:

I will probably sit between both CU fans and BU fans. Got players I coached at Baylor....one plays football now redshirted last year....maybe they will be there.

Strangely, if you listen to the podcast, he didn't pick that many -- at least not in the first couple of rounds. He didn't like some of the "hip" upsets -- like Stephen F. Austin and NDSU.

Jay Bilas also picked us to win. I would rather the whole nation picked Baylor.

Interesting that Providence is also in San Antonio. After just beating Creighton. I wouldn't put it past Providence beating UNC. The Heels "should" win -- but they simply aren't consistently good.

UNC could be out first round or win the NC, just like what happened in the ACC tournament. They are sooo consistently inconsistent its ridiculous.

Extremely pumped NEB and NDSU both made it in the same bracket - very cool. I like the matchup for NDSU, not so much for NEB.

If anyone wins that $1B, it will be a miracle, because they are no guaranteed teams this year, the field seems more open than ever. How does FLA get the #1 overall seed but end up with the Jayhawks and 'Cuse in their bracket as the 2/3? Any one of those teams could come out of there. To me, VA got the easiest draw with Nova and IA State as their 2/3. Wichita State could be going home in the 2nd round vs Kentucky - I really like Louisville as the 4 seed in Midwest.

UNC could be out first round or win the NC, just like what happened in the ACC tournament. They are sooo consistently inconsistent its ridiculous.

Bryce Cotton, PG for Providence, is the real deal. If he gets loose he could create problems for UNC. And their coach is a rising star IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back