• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

It looks like he hasn't visited either school, and all signs point to him signing here. I think he's N

I also was 100% sure Bookie was N, so what do I know?

Bookie was N. things change. Seems like a player we could really use. Hope he see that and stays committed, silent or not!

This is were I can't help myself.... (feel free go to next post)

I warned you! ;)

@N2FL or anybody got a scouting report on Radley-Hiles? Cause this is one of the times it is fair to judge a BOOKIE by his cover!

Last edited:

Bookie was N. things change. Seems like a player we could really use. Hope he see that and stays committed, silent or not!

I warned you! ;)

@N2FL or anybody got a scouting report on Radley-Hiles? Cause this is one of the times it is fair to judge a BOOKIE by his cover!

Take it another thread

Thnx

RR

Last edited:

I warned you! ;)

Ouch. Reported.

I see a prominent Gopher alum on Twitter "recruiting" him, in effect. Is that allowable?
As I understand it unless he's offering some inducements apparently not. "Associated persons" or whatever the NCAA term is for it from every team are all over twitter encouraging recruits to come to their schools.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back