• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

Minnesota fans egging him on/ begging him on Twitter to come home and play for the Gophers
I hope he stays and doesn't transfer, especially intra-division.

At Minnesota though, he would at best be the #2 or #3 WR. They lose Johnson but have Bateman, Autman-Bell, and Douglas coming back..

JD will be a Husker next year. He's one of the all-time husker leaders at his position. What value would transferring add to his career?

NFL is a possibility... but he's probably a 6th rounder or later pick right now.

Last edited:
Wish Omar Manning would just commit and get it over with. Maybe the staff wants him to officially commit on signing day for some media splash...who knows. Just seems odd to hide it from the public for so long.

Wish Omar Manning would just commit and get it over with. Maybe the staff wants him to officially commit on signing day for some media splash...who knows. Just seems odd to hide it from the public for so long.

My guess is that with OM not taking any other visits and none scheduled, he has been a silent commit since June.

How concerned should we be about TCU and aTm here? Both seem to be trying to get involved with Manning late in the process. (I know... recruiting is not for the feint of heart!)

How concerned should we be about TCU and aTm here? Both seem to be trying to get involved with Manning late in the process. (I know... recruiting is not for the feint of heart!)

NSD is 8 days from today. Not to mention the Dead Period from 16 December to 16 January looms even sooner.

Final weekend for official visits (unofficial for that matter) this coming weekend before NSD

Schools try to get involved all the time late in the process and most of the time it goes nowhere

Last edited:

It looks like he hasn't visited either school, and all signs point to him signing here. I think he's N

I also was 100% sure Bookie was N, so what do I know?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back