• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

7FEo.gif

I'm not liking this development at all. I hope this ends well for us, but that's starting to feel less likely.

If he's not signing with anyone in December, Frost and Walters might be better served to wait until late January for their in-home.

I'm not liking this development at all. I hope this ends well for us, but that's starting to feel less likely.

If he's not signing with anyone in December, Frost and Walters might be better served to wait until late January for their in-home.
I don't either. If he truly was a heavy lean with some people mentioning he may be a silent, him not signing first opportunity is a big issue. There's going to be teams that miss out on WRs this first signing period that enter the picture for him.

I'm sure we are still the leaders but it gets tougher the longer this drags out.

I don't either. If he truly was a heavy lean with some people mentioning he may be a silent, him not signing first opportunity is a big issue. There's going to be teams that miss out on WRs this first signing period that enter the picture for him.

I'm sure we are still the leaders but it gets tougher the longer this drags out.

Yep, even if he is a silent commit waiting until Feb leaves two more months for him to be swayed in another direction. Let's hope Frost and company are up to the task of keeping him.

Definitely a concern. SEC offer from an in-state school that's a 2.5 hour drive from home.

He is N. His silence and wrist bands both speak volumes.

(The first you can't hear and the second you can't see... unless you zoom.)

Geesh...doesn't anyone on this board keep their glass half full...?

I actually do but I don't think next year is going to play out anywhere close to what the current thinking is.....imo, they're going to be better next year but with a lot of new and different looks......if not, then there are serious flaws in the underlying assumptions about the staff....their talent may not be the best comparatively but the talent is good enough to compete with anyone.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back