• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

Wait until Kiffin throws his new Ole Miss hat in the ring.
What will be in the hat?
Benjamin$$$$$$$
tenor.gif

Having watched Last Chance U....if a kid can't make it through a JUCO with decent grades it's fairly certain that they are going to struggle in a real college atmosphere. Now, I'm not sure I care beyond keeping the guy legitimately (no cheating) academically eligible but it certainly makes a mockery of the idea of a student athlete.

Having watched Last Chance U....if a kid can't make it through a JUCO with decent grades it's fairly certain that they are going to struggle in a real college atmosphere. Now, I'm not sure I care beyond keeping the guy legitimately (no cheating) academically eligible but it certainly makes a mockery of the idea of a student athlete.
I agree 100% there. I can't imagine a person with a decent 6th grade education learning anything at Independence with the classes and professors they showed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back