• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO 4 * & #1 rated WR Omar Manning NU is at the top of his list: decision maybe delayed until Feb.

What was his reason for leaving TCU in 2018? Surprised to see that they're a possibility since he left there once. It's not common, but it's happened before.

No clue. I know he was injured

Yeah I do not see them in it at the end because of what you said but who knows?

No clue. I know he was injured

Yeah I do not see them in it at the end because of what you said but who knows?
Looks like he left due to academics per 247 on 7/15/18.

TCU redshirt freshman Omar Manning will not play for the Frogs during the 2018 season and is transferring from TCU to an undisclosed junior college sources confirmed to HornedFrogBlitz on Sunday night. Manning's future college could be released in the coming days.

Sources indicated that academic reasons were the factors behind the transfer and that Manning could be back on TCU’s campus by December.

Hopefully no last-minute visit to TCU or aTm this weekend.

Is Manning planning to sign in December for sure, or is it possible/likely that this drags out until early February?

Is Manning planning to sign in December for sure, or is it possible/likely that this drags out until early February?
On 1620 this morning Benning and Severe were talking about the A&M offer could push him back to February. But it was pure speculation.

Signing next week

Took an unofficial to TCU a few weeks back

Very quite guy does not talk much

On 1620 this morning Benning and Severe were talking about the A&M offer could push him back to February. But it was pure speculation.

Everything I have heard is he signs next week

I have no doubt A&M will do their darndest to get him to push it back though

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back