• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Monds III; Update Will Commit On 4 July

The implication from this series of events, and what I've regularly heard, is that Monds was not the top priority target by Nebraska at this position.

I don't believe his offer was commitable at this point, and thus, Indiana has been the realistic leader for some time because Monds wasn't going to wait and see if his Husker light turned green.

False

Indiana doesn’t have to negate recruit against Nebraska right now. It’s going to be a tougher year for Husker recruiting and the thing that’s going to change that is winning on the field. On a positive note, our staff has done a great job recruiting despite a losing product on the field thus far. They’ve shown they have the chops in the recruiting game. I think they’ll put together a decent class this year, and hopefully steal some important pieces late in the recruiting game after the 2021 has put up several wins on e board this fall. It’s not all doom and gloom. I think it’s going to play out in our favor and we turn the corner this season. I just don’t think I’d except a lot of home runs in the recruiting game for a few months.

I have heard or seen nothing to tell us it was not a commitable offer.

I believe it was and I have no inside information

Best to him

Hearing nothing today that it was not

It would be pretty common knowledge if we're not commitable

Hoosier daddy.
tenor.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back