• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Monds III; Update Will Commit On 4 July

An offer is extended with the understanding the recruit will only get the green light if certain things happen(ie a recruit in front of them goes elsewhere)

This is going to be somewhat commonplace this year. Teams don't know how the future super seniors will count, so they don't know for sure how many scholarships they will have available. One common approach will be for a school to tell a recruit that they want them, but they don't know if they will have enough scholarships available. They may tell them to hold off on a decision until after July (the timeframe they think they will know something from the NCAA), and then the offer will be committable, if there are now enough scholarships.

Last edited:
I see Indiana also just landed a 4-star WR today (Wednesday) -- Omar Cooper Jr.

That's now three 4-stars for Indiana's '22 class. Tom Allen is truly making that program a player nationally.

I just looked at Indiana's roster. They are very top heavy at DB. Over half of their DB's are redshirt Junior or older. Maybe he just sees a quicker way to the field? Nebraska is pretty young in comparison.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back