• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Monds III; Update Will Commit On 4 July

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Can someone tell me why this kid is a mid-grade 3 star? He has 36 offers total, and a lot of those are really high profile schools. Perhaps a big update in ranking will come?

Can someone tell me why this kid is a mid-grade 3 star? He has 36 offers total, and a lot of those are really high profile schools. Perhaps a big update in ranking will come?

It's way early on the 2023 class. I would not read to much into that right now. Lot of time and two seasons to change that

Reading this guys name had me curious if he was Wonders son, nope, but did find something interesting. Wonder Monds full name is Wonderful Terrific Monds Jr.

Yup, his Dad had the same name.

I was just thinking, if you are James Monds I introducing your kids, does it kind of seem odd to say, "this is James, this is Wonderful Terrific, and this is Billy."

I think JMIII needs a good nickname, perhaps S'Wonderful, S'Marvelous.

I was just thinking, if you are James Monds I introducing your kids, does it kind of seem odd to say, "this is James, this is Wonderful Terrific, and this is Billy."

I think JMIII needs a good nickname, perhaps S'Wonderful, S'Marvelous.
Do you have any S'More?

I really wonder if film of the covid shortened season is as reliable as a regular year. Less games... some kids skipped the season... less practices... something tells me 2021 is back to normal...thankfully

Hopefully I am reading this right. Commitment tomorrow?

That would be great if your interpretation - and mine - is correct. Then again, kids that age have a tendency to overstate things on Social Media.

I will hope for some good news on Father's Day!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back