• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Isaac Slade-Matautia **** ILB Honolulu, HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it really THAT easy for Oregon coming off of a 4-win or 5-win season? Just throw an offer out late in the recruiting cycle and immediately become the leader for several 4-star guys? Must be nice.

Is it really THAT easy for Oregon coming off of a 4-win or 5-win season? Just throw an offer out late in the recruiting cycle and immediately become the leader for several 4-star guys? Must be nice.

Agree with the frustration. Feels like we've been battling Oregon for a ton a recruits lately.

Would be nice to compete with Alabama for a change. LOL

A lot of the time it's because the kids are too scared, or uncomfortable, to go too far from home.

A lot of the time it's because the kids are too scared, or uncomfortable, to go too far from home.
I guess Oregon is closer to Hawaii than Nebraska. I still don't see his parents jumping into a car to go watch him play every weekend though!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I see that either my computer or HM's server is acting up again. Sorry for the multiple posts.

Last edited:

There are a goodly number of Pacific Islanders that have migrated to, or are attending school in Cal, Oregon, and Washington. It's normal to go where you have family connections, or you are familiar with because others that you know have talked about. Hard to compete with west coast schools for top islander talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back